counter

Kamis, 23 Mei 2013

Lirik Lagu Jung Sister - Tik Tok


[JESSICA] Wake up in the mornin’ feelin’ like P- Diddy (Hey what’s up girl)
Grab ma glasses I’m out the door I’m gonna hit the city (Let’s go)
[KRYSTAL] Before I leave brush ma teeth with a bottle of Jack
‘Cuz when I leave for the night I ain’t comin back

[JESSICA] I’m talkin pedicure on our toes toes
Tryin on all our clothes clothes
Boys blowin’ up our phones phones

[KRYSTAL] Drop top and playin’ our favorite CD’s
Goin up to the parties
Tryna get a little bit tipsy

[CHORUS]
[ALL] Don’t stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Im’ma fight
Til we see the sunlight
TiK ToK, on the clock
But the party don’t stop no
Woah-oh oh oh
Woah-oh oh oh

[ALL] Don’t stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Im’ma fight
Til we see the sunlight
TiK ToK, on the clock
But the party don’t stop no
Woah-oh oh oh
Woah-oh oh oh

[KRYSTAL] Aint got a care in world, but got plenty of beer
Aint got no money in my pocket, but I’m already here
[JESSICA] Now, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger
[JESSICA] But we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger

[JESSICA] I’m talkin’ bout – everybody getting crunk, crunk
Boys tryna touch my junk, junk
Gonna smack him if he getting too drunk, drunk
[KRYSTAL] Now, now – we goin’ til they kick us out, out
Or the police shut us down, down
Police shut us down, down
Po-po shut us – (down)-man

[CHORUS]
[ALL] Don’t stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Ima fight
Til we see the sunlight
TiK ToK, on the clock
But the party don’t stop no
Woah-oh oh oh
Woah-oh oh oh

[ALL] Don’t stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Im’ma fight
Til we see the sunlight
TiK ToK, on the clock
But the party don’t stop no
Woah-oh oh oh
Woah-oh oh oh

[BRIDGE]
[JESSICA] You build me up
You break me down
My heart, it pounds
Yeah, you got me
[KRYSTAL] With my hands up
You got me now
You got that sound
Yeah, you got me

[JESSICA] You build me up
You break me down
My heart, it pounds
Yeah, you got me
[ALL] With my hands up
Put your hands up
Put your hands up
[JESSICA] Now, the party don’t start till I walk in

[CHORUS]
[ALL] Don’t stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Im’ma fight
Til we see the sunlight
TiK ToK, on the clock
But the party don’t stop no
Woah-oh oh oh
Woah-oh oh oh

[ALL] Don’t stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Im’ma fight
Til we see the sunlight
TiK ToK, on the clock
But the party don’t stop no
Woah-oh oh oh
Woah-oh oh oh

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar